Lenore Janecek is available to speak to groups on:
- Her book, “A Thousand Sparks of Light,” an inspiring new medical memoir.
- Medical Error and how to prepare for a hospital visit and what to ask.
- Education, information and empowerment of the public so they can make sound health decisions.
- Health Caring Cards: What to do and say at the medical encounter.
- How to save money and lives in the medical system
- Be Prepared, Not Scared. Health tips from doctors and nurses.
- The Need for the National Patient Health Safety Board.
- Who in the Health Cares? – How the Medical Game is Played in the US.
Time: 30 minutes, 45 minutes, or hour, which includes questions and answers.
Terms: Travel Expenses,
Purchase of Book for Each Participant
- Name of Organization
- Contact Information
- Date and Time of Event
- Topic of Speech
- Book Signing
Book may be purchased at www.athousandsparksoflight.com.